sunday 11.00ish

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
MIG and I and some other(s) are doing a ride. its my first ride in a month or so due to work and broken bike. needless to say it wont be real fast but we will try to get to tiger woods and all the other trails i cant find and don't know the names of. feel free to join us and to drop off if we're too slow...Mike243 this is a drug free ride...

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I wish I could join in but I have family stuff.
Dustin good to see you are still with us..
later Mike C...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
rumor has it he's gonna ditch that silly full suspension bike for a SS 29er ht

SS 29er whats that??that one of them there new fangled bikes??
BTW if I had the extra cash I would buy your C'dale in a hot new york minute...

ellbiddy

Will you also be covered in oil and shirtless...to aid in me spotting you of course.
medium_fat%20cyclist.jpg

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
this ride never happened i heard rain on the house at 9.00am got a text from MIG and went back to bed...RAIN FAIL...always next time

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
rumor has it he's gonna ditch that silly full suspension bike for a SS 29er ht

not ditch it, just want something totally different. prob gonna hit up Beachwood for it, they helped me with the bolt i needed. prob gonna take my rocky mountain and let them give it a once over.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Dude you should check out either the Mary or the GT niner SS I tested the GT and I think Jim ( of Jim and Val fame ) tested out the Mary at hartshorne..
Meself I am building up an old school trek rigid to a SS if Santa brings me the parts..:)

dualfisted

gracias

Dustin n MIG the trails thanks u for yer kindness during the monsoon yesterday. U guys should've gotten up early yesterday, Ringwood was frozen n snowwy fun. Dustin on a SS 29er, he'll pro'ly get a choppy haircut, start wearing uber tight jeans and thrift store sweaters from 1985, haha, hipster, kool aid drinker!!!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions