Sun, 6/8, 9AM, Mahlon @20mi + Bar-B-Q

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm thinking maybe wednesday, early. 3:45ish? gotta check on one or two more things. there will be beer and food post-ride too.

the asthma thing was triggered 100% by the thunderstorms that rolled through. i was fine till then.

metaldork

yeah, thanks again for leading the ride. i'm really digging that park and as much as i'd like to ride more with you, i'm kind of jealous of this alaska thing.

anyhoo, i tried to pm you this but your mailbox was full. here's the exposure section from the mckenzie river trail. the google compression is crappy but you'll get the idea.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2221914493193465937&hl=en

tim, any time you need a riding partner at mahlon let me know. you'll get through those rocks yet.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
yeah, thanks again for leading the ride. i'm really digging that park and as much as i'd like to ride more with you, i'm kind of jealous of this alaska thing.

anyhoo, i tried to pm you this but your mailbox was full. here's the exposure section from the mckenzie river trail. the google compression is crappy but you'll get the idea.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2221914493193465937&hl=en

tim, any time you need a riding partner at mahlon let me know. you'll get through those rocks yet.

that video's pretty cool. that trail looks super fun. there are some sections of exposure like that on the beaver brook trail out of mahlon.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
photos!

fogerson
2572540025_41522b858c_b.jpg

metaldork
2573364332_022b5cc9c2_b.jpg

david
2572540427_d2d13c7d78_b.jpg

tim climbing through the ferns
2573364698_4cea2bc8a4_b.jpg

2573364912_ed6715d809_b.jpg

david through the rocks
2573365124_91028dff0c_b.jpg

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Cool.

Yeah, the right leg has taken some abuse lately...where you see the lowest cuts puffed up like a balloon and I actually limped a few days. Stoopid rock gardens :mad: Okay, stoopid lack of rock technical talent...

And jeez, that climb through the ferns sure seemed a lot steeper than it looks in the picture :hmmm:

Anyway, thanks again Sean. It was 10 miles on a bike I won't forget any day soon. Watching you tear ass, especially on the tech stuff, was worth the agony.

And, there are many other people that like you...David and I were the only ones crazy enough to attempt to chase you around MD when it is a bazillion degrees out and the air is more water than air...

Tim

Top Bottom