Sun 11/25...

S

SuperFads

Will you wait for me???

All the odds are indicating that I can be there.
Is there any 15 minutes rule?
This is my first time in this park and 2nd in NJ and I hope I won't get lost on my way there. I'm coming from ~ 45 miles away.
Looking forward for this early ride

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'm gonna go ahead a call this a drop ride.If you can't find your way around allamuchy on yer own, this may be a horrid experience.....................

Mike679

I'm probably going to show, but will tap out and go solo if I can't keep pace. I know my way around enough so as to not have a horrid experience and can guide any other dropped folks not familiar with the park.

Mike

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Thanks for the stats my friend.I've said it before and I'll say it again,my loops look freakin sweet from space......................

S

SuperFads

The Michigander mtn bikers might be disappointed after my poor performance in front of New Jersey guys :eek: But got to admit that this is my first prof. mtn biking year
I don't have experience with rock garden. The longest we have is about 20 to 30 feet long but we have instead a lot of sands which decelarate you and steer your bike unexpectedly. (Different challenges)
I did 2 endo, one just after the second consecutive log crossing. There was a rock that grabbed my front wheel (injury stats: Palm bruised but it was a spectacular fall from my point of view) Second was all the way at the end at the water crossing. A rock was hidden underneath the water that stopped my low momentum and threw me in the mud (Injury stats: a slightly bruises knee; lost my computer there)
Overall,
I had a great time with the guys and I'm in good physical shape. Nice Epic ride and it was rewarding at the end as they said.
Awesome performance by Joe & Dave on the SS and many Thanks for Brett & Mike who kept an eye on me.
If you visit MI let me know, I would love to show you some of the best trails out there. (Maybe I'll see at Iceman 2008)
I'll be heading to MI tomorrow morning. I'm going to send my regards to Allamuchy when passing there and take a date for next year :D

Top Bottom