Summer Camp

mtb1

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good mountain bike camps in New Jersey for middle school age kids. My son and I just got involved in nica and really enjoy it. I am looking for a day camp maybe just a week or so. We are in either in Morris county or ocean/Monmouth area.
Thanks

Robin

Morristown Beard School runs a mountain bike camp, on a weekly basis, for ages 9-14. You can check on their website under "specialty camp".

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
PA NICA usually does a boys camp towards the beginning of the summer, near Lebanon, PA. It is open to any registered NICA rider. You can look for info on pamtb.org (probably in the spring)

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good mountain bike camps in New Jersey for middle school age kids. My son and I just got involved in nica and really enjoy it. I am looking for a day camp maybe just a week or so. We are in either in Morris county or ocean/Monmouth area.
Thanks
Not exactly what you're looking for but my 15 yr old son is headed to highland bike park for a week in July to be coached by Aaron chase and some other amazing pros and coaches.

Robin

This popped up in my IG feed. Know nothing about the camp but wanted to pass along. For kids 10-16

Top Bottom