suggestions

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
any parks or easy trails to take a first timer...im thinking liberty state park.ish and allaire places like that...bigger parks so i can get miles down with her and get her comfortable with the bike...she has stamina and can bomb up hills but has little to no bike control...so any suggestions would rule

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I've also taken noobs to Huber Woods; if they find those trails too easy, we head over to Hartshorne.

t.wach

I would go with the tourne. It has mostly smooth triails with a little bit of climbing. That is where we took my mom for her first time out and she did great.

J-Dro

very minimal technical sections, rooty and no rocks.

I haven't been to Mercer in quite a while, but the maze there is pretty unique. With a set of wide handlebars, they *just* barely fit between some of the trees. Good practice for low speed balance.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
every time i take her out now im going to refer to this thread got alot of good plcaes some ivew been to and some not...but thanks a lot people....

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
every time i take her out now im going to refer to this thread got alot of good plcaes some ivew been to and some not...but thanks a lot people....

right just blame her first fall on us....."well they said this place would be perfect for you" thanks dude what a pal...:)

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
mike she said she can bunny hop better then you...she also said she can ride a wheelie farther then me...i said bull shit to the wheelie part but as far as the bunny hopping better then mike...gotta have a contest when you get back from your trip

Top Bottom