Suggestions

hooples3

hey everyone..

I was just wondering if anyone can make a suugestion on where I can take a Newbie riding. I see a lot of trails that i am not familiar with. I was looking for something not oo difficult that we could explore together.. the trails i usually ride are too tough for now.. thanks in advance!!!

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
hooples3 said:
hey everyone..

I was just wondering if anyone can make a suugestion on where I can take a Newbie riding. I see a lot of trails that i am not familiar with. I was looking for something not oo difficult that we could explore together.. the trails i usually ride are too tough for now.. thanks in advance!!!

I always suggest taking n00bs to the tourne but I've noticed that it's actually not the easiest for most new to the sport. Lewis Morris is pretty tame though so I guess that would be on the top of my list.

hooples3

Jason said:
I always suggest taking n00bs to the tourne but I've noticed that it's actually not the easiest for most new to the sport. Lewis Morris is pretty tame though so I guess that would be on the top of my list.
thanks!!! as soon as the rain stops im gonna have to take them there!!! how is lewis morris/ tourny the day after rain??? does it stay muddy? I think i might go sunday , its supposed to be nice. i just dont want to destroy the trails

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
hooples3 said:
thanks!!! as soon as the rain stops im gonna have to take them there!!! how is lewis morris/ tourny the day after rain??? does it stay muddy? I think i might go sunday , its supposed to be nice. i just dont want to destroy the trails

The upper half of the tource drains pretty well but the section near the swamp is well a... swamp. :D I'm not actually sure how Lewis Morris is this time of the year.

Top Bottom