Suggestions

A

Ant

Guest
This place needs:

1) More people. Someone needs to start advertising.

2) A shoutbox.

Get on it.
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
This place needs:

1) More people. Someone needs to start advertising.

2) A shoutbox.

Get on it.
haha

Well shoutbox yes but I didn't wanna do any customizing till the next version comes out. I tell everyone on two wheels about this place but we are still in that catch 22 phase. People will come and the place will grow. :) Just keep spreading the word and posting.
 
A

Ant

Guest
Jason said:
Ant said:
This place needs:

1) More people. Someone needs to start advertising.

2) A shoutbox.

Get on it.
haha

Well shoutbox yes but I didn't wanna do any customizing till the next version comes out. I tell everyone on two wheels about this place but we are still in that catch 22 phase. People will come and the place will grow. :) Just keep spreading the word and posting.
Put some business cards in bike shops! And are there any other rival sites?
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
Jason said:
Ant said:
This place needs:

1) More people. Someone needs to start advertising.

2) A shoutbox.

Get on it.
haha

Well shoutbox yes but I didn't wanna do any customizing till the next version comes out. I tell everyone on two wheels about this place but we are still in that catch 22 phase. People will come and the place will grow. :) Just keep spreading the word and posting.
Put some business cards in bike shops! And are there any other rival sites?
mtbr.com is probably the biggest contender out there but I think it lacks the regional coverage that I'm hoping this place will provide. I also know of NO sites that have a trail map such as ours. Granted more content is needed but that will come.

-jay
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
5wytchBh4kk said:
gerard said:
get some stickers!
he has one on his truck just like the logo. looks nice too :D
I wish I could produce them cheap but that was 6 layers of vinyl. I'd have to sell them for like $30. LOL
 
5

5wytchBh4kk

Guest
Jason said:
5wytchBh4kk said:
gerard said:
get some stickers!
he has one on his truck just like the logo. looks nice too :D
I wish I could produce them cheap but that was 6 layers of vinyl. I'd have to sell them for like $30. LOL
can't make those one layer, multiple colors? its an awesome sticker, maybe a bit smaller though :D
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
5wytchBh4kk said:
Jason said:
5wytchBh4kk said:
gerard said:
get some stickers!
he has one on his truck just like the logo. looks nice too :D
I wish I could produce them cheap but that was 6 layers of vinyl. I'd have to sell them for like $30. LOL
can't make those one layer, multiple colors? its an awesome sticker, maybe a bit smaller though :D
Well I could do a printed vinyl or figure a way to reduce it to one color. I'll work on it.
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I have a great supplier for silk screen, die cut vinyl stickers. We are waiting on an order for another site I work with and if I'm happy with the quality, I'm going to order a couple thousand.

What sizes would everyone be interested in? Would you put them on your bike or cars?
 

poconoceancity

New Member
Stats

On other message boards that are snow related, members can track their vertical feet for the season, number of days and the mountains they visited. They also have a calendar in place, so people can meet and ride together. I think a feature that could track days, miles and the places ridden on this site would be great. It seems that alot of us have goals along those lines.
 
Top