Sugar high!

NickDavid

So happy it's over. I hate this holiday more than anything else. I hate when a 20 year kid knocks on my door. I hate retarded people running around acting like idiots because they have a mask on.

I always leave an empty bowl on the doorstep with a note inside. The note says "Take One"

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I know...I don't mind the little kids, but I got a few kids later at night...all 17-18 yrs old wearing no costume, making lots of noise and with a backpack full of candy...why do they want so much candy???????

My kid had more fun handing out candy than trick or treating himself. He kept running downstairs to open the door. I got a kick out of that.

One interesting thing I found out is that the kids that came to my house were very "polite" and they were just taking 1 or 2 pieces of candy from the bowl. I remember back in Mexico if I just handed the bowl for them to take the candy, they would empty it out like it was all for them....greedy punks!:D

ArmyOfNone

I felt like a jerk. I forgot to buy candy and realized this as the first trick or treater rang the doorbell. So i hid under my blanket till it was time for me to leave for dinner. TERRIBLE! Sorry kiddies!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
One interesting thing I found out is that the kids that came to my house were very "polite" and they were just taking 1 or 2 pieces of candy from the bowl. I remember back in Mexico if I just handed the bowl for them to take the candy, they would empty it out like it was all for them....greedy punks!:D

i wouldn't say i could really blame the mexican kids for that. while riding down baja, i must've seen half a dozen 'candy supermarkets'. basically the size of a shoprite or a&p, only instead of all sorts of different food, the shelves were stocked with all sorts of different candy. there were always dozens of kids hanging out outside of them. with that kind of standard to live up to, you had better be handing out buckets of candy to each kid....

Top Bottom