Subaru alignment in Bergen County?

JerseyPete

Any recommendations for a Subaru alignment in Bergen County? I know some folks here have had Subarus. It needs tires, so I figure tires and alignment maybe somewhere other than the dealer.

Blair

It's my Birthday!
I've had good luck with the firestone service centers, you can also order tires from tirerack.com and they wil install them at firestone. More variety on that website

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Any recommendations for a Subaru alignment in Bergen County? I know some folks here have had Subarus. It needs tires, so I figure tires and alignment maybe somewhere other than the dealer.

I'm in Westwood and I really trust Liberty Subaru in Oradell. That said, like all dealerships, their prices on tires are redonk. Last summer I bought Hankook tires from Sears who had the best price and then brought them to Liberty for alignment and balancing.

JerseyPete

I've had good luck with the firestone service centers, you can also order tires from tirerack.com and they wil install them at firestone. More variety on that website

I had looked into the tirerack thing and will most likely do that, but hoped for reference locally. Thanks.

I'm in Westwood and I really trust Liberty Subaru in Oradell. That said, like all dealerships, their prices on tires are redonk. Last summer I bought Hankook tires from Sears who had the best price and then brought them to Liberty for alignment and balancing.

They have always been my go to place for my wife's cars until the past three times things were not 100%. I have not seen Bob Osterlof or the bald guy in a while, and they were really decent and trust worthy, and the main reason I would go there. Thanks.

Top Bottom