sTuPiD wIlDcAt wEdNeSdAy

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Kev 4:30pm from the boy scout camp because my legs don't have the full pull from the bat cave in them.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What is the address of the trail head? Never been...

We usually start from the bat cave which is the normal start location for Wildcat. Not sure about this week yet, depends on whether I have someone to cover my on call or not.

Cole

We usually start from the bat cave which is the normal start location for Wildcat. Not sure about this week yet, depends on whether I have someone to cover my on call or not.
Reading through the thread You're the guy with the beer. So I guess I'll wait to see if you're going before I decide to. 🍻

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Reading through the thread You're the guy with the beer. So I guess I'll wait to see if you're going before I decide to. 🍻

Good call, hopefully @Wrong Way Dan shows up with my beer. I'll post up details tomorrow, and if we're starting from the other start location then I can PM you the address. Not to discourage you or anyone else, but FYI, there's a reason we call this Stupid Wildcat Wednesday. The trails we ride make most of Wildcat look like Six Mile 😀

Cole

Good call, hopefully @Wrong Way Dan shows up with my beer. I'll post up details tomorrow, and if we're starting from the other start location then I can PM you the address. Not to discourage you or anyone else, but FYI, there's a reason we call this Stupid Wildcat Wednesday. The trails we ride make most of Wildcat look like Six Mile 😀
That was my next question... How many miles is the loop? Rocks and I don't always get along

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
That was my next question... How many miles is the loop? Rocks and I don't always get along
This doesn't sound like the ride for you. It's usually just Jim and 2-3 other crazies on this. You want to try REGULAR Wildcat Wed first. Have those started yet?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

2-3 hours moving depending on where we start. Some of it looks like this though:

1681176037851.jpeg

And there's also some stuff that's probably not rideable.

You want to try REGULAR Wildcat Wed first. Have those started yet?

They never stopped. 5:30pm from the bat cave.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a ride tomorrow?

Yup. The normal Wildcat ride is 5:30pm from the bat cave. I'll be wheels down at 4:30pm from a boy scout camp a bit further up the road. PM me for address and more details if interested. Note that this ride has been described by one participant as "Not mountain biking," but I've only ever had one person actually have a meltdown and throw his bike on the ground. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
usually the bike has a meltdown, and throws the rider to the ground...

JPark

Yup. The normal Wildcat ride is 5:30pm from the bat cave. I'll be wheels down at 4:30pm from a boy scout camp a bit further up the road. PM me for address and more details if interested. Note that this ride has been described by one participant as "Not mountain biking," but I've only ever had one person actually have a meltdown and throw his bike on the ground. 🤣 🤣 🤣
I'm in for the non-stupid ride, but I still may do stupid things on it.

Top Bottom