Stuff

kush

Lots of stuff, pics later

Set of Bontrager Race X Lite TLR 29” wheels, true and round, bonty rim strip, skewers, and bonty valve stem included. $200 obo

Front only Bontrager Duster TLR 29” wheel, rim strip and bonty valve stem included. $30

For both of the above, setting up your tires tubeless is a snap. (though compressor highly recommended)

SOLD Avid mechanical disc brakes, front and rear, levers, all cables and hardware included and attached- just slap it on and go. I’m including 2 sets of NIB brake pads, $26 each retail – for free, 160mm disc included. $100 obo. These are bulletproof, reliable, no mess no fuss brakes.

Avid Juicy hydraulic brakes, front and rear, levers, almost new brake pads included. Slap these on and go, but bleed them first. No disc. $125 obo

XO trigger shifter attached with a gore cable to an X9 front derailleur - $75. Or take them separately, but most of the value is in the shifter.

SOLD NIB Cane Creek 110 Classic Headset 1 1/8 turquoise, $109 retail, sell for $50

UNDER CONTRACT Shimano XT M770 Hollowtech II Crankset, $285 retail, sell for $150. great shape

random stuff can be had for cheap, or can be bundled with something above.
- 2 Bash guards
- FSA 52/38T road rings
- UNDER CONTRACT Time mTB pedals
- Tekro canti brakes

Seven, yes seven (7) Hutchinson python tires. Some of these may even seal tubeless. $10-$15 each depending on condition.

Generally, I don't want to deal with dropping this stuff off, so I priced it cheap so you'd need to pick up, or can meet at pretty much any cross race, or any race with Bacon in the name.

I'll have this stuff with me tomorrow at B&B.

der.jpg

crank.jpg

wheel.jpg

hs.jpg

brakes.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that canecreek 110 is super sexy bling, IMO hands down better headsets then Kings...

Back
Top Bottom