Stuff for your WRX, Forester XT or 92x

al415

Banned
Hello,
Having just sold my modified saab 92x I am left with some WRX performance parts that will also fit the cars mentioned in the title. I know we have some WRX drivers on here so what the heck.

Scoobysport Downpipe, the Hayward and Scott version. Bellmouth. $389 at Rallysportdirect (when they have them) I'll sell for $200...

Kartboy rear endlinks for Sedan or Wagon: $80...

Whiteline rear strutbrace, SOLD

There are some other bits and pieces that I'll add later. I can meet at Allaire or Hartshorne. These are all advertised elsewhere online with slightly higher asking prices.

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i saw kartboy and thought they were shifter bushings, I got all excited
sadbanana.gif

al415

Banned
i saw kartboy and thought they were shifter bushings, I got all excited
sadbanana.gif

Actually I have the KB shifter bushings in my car... I'd recommend them. They are cheap as chips though, so hardly worth the effort of taking out of the car! I think I paid $25 for them?

BShow

Good deal on that Scoobysport DP. I had one of those on my WRX, and it was great. They're not the prettiest looking pipes in the world, but thy give great torque gains.

al415

Banned
Good deal on that Scoobysport DP. I had one of those on my WRX, and it was great. They're not the prettiest looking pipes in the world, but thy give great torque gains.

It's true the pipe is a bit industrial looking, but the lifetime warranty makes it a little easier on the eyes! I've had all scoobysport (and some prodrive) on my impreza based cars. I love the performance of the stuff. I should probably hang on to it, as I can see myself picking up a forester xt at some point :)

Top Bottom