StuckInCreek?? weekdays?

StuckInJersey

Anyone ride up here on the weekdays?? My wife is off for the summer with her school job so I'm working at creek for some extra loot and to top it off I get a pass to the bike park. So I'm going to start hitting it up when I'm not working but that is mostly weekdays. Figured I would see if anyone else is riding then and you want to have fun watching me crash into stuff. Let me know.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was under the impression Creek was only open on weekends. Well shit, gotta make some time to go now.

StuckInJersey

cool man, will have to see if we can make something happen. Definitely going to do a day or two next week. They are open 12-7 on the weekdays till September I believe for the bike park.

Jeb

I work on the trails and as an instructor at creek and usually ride after work at 430 on the weekdays. Feel free to flag me down for a run! I have long hair and am either on a devinci or a rental doing a wheelie.

StuckInJersey

Jeb will have to take you up on that for certain. I'm working over in the redtail lodge warehouse area, so I'm always watching you punks on your bikes have fun. Plus I see you are a gas gas rider, can't go wrong with a gas gas. Next week I will try to meet up. Thanks guys

Reactions: Jeb

Tonggi

I will be there this Friday and yes, during weekdays the bears come out more. Saw on salvation and tempest but thats about it. They don't bother anyone. Just funny to see. Both sides scared of each other.

StuckInJersey

I'm going to be riding at the park tomorrow in the morning before i work at noon. Will be riding a white Dj, if you see me toss some sticks at my spokes!!

StuckInJersey

image.jpg

Went Sunday for a few runs before I was due to work, was insanely fun time. I was fearing my hardtail would be taking me prison style during my ride down but was nothing but fun. Kind of feeling silly I have checked it out before when I only live 15 minutes away.

StuckInJersey

Heading up tomorrow morning for some fun at creek. If anyone is up let me know and we'll take a run. Have to work at 12 so riding 9 ish till then.

StuckInJersey

Hot one today. Did a few runs before working, highlight was bush wack to tempest to legion, hanging on for dear life on my dirt jump hardtail. Super fun trails at the creek. Legion was pretty rad I must say. Big Thumbs up to MCBP you cats know your trail making.

Reactions: Jeb

Ian F

I ended up at Mtn Creek after driving to Blue and finding the park closed for some Spartan Race this weekend and next... Shit. I was already running late due to not getting home and in bed until after 2am. Determined to ride DH today, I drove from Blue to Mtn Creek (about 1:40 hr, btw) and got on the lift around 4pm and rode until the lift closed, ending with 11 runs. I guess I'm too much old-school... I enjoy the natural trails there, but notsomuch the "bike park" sections... But I'm getting there. My jumping still really sucks...

Definitely hot. I damn near emptied my ice water container I left at the bottom of the lift.

Top Bottom