Strong anti-biking sentiment in Denville.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Apparently she (my five year old daughter, to clarify) was upset I was out riding when she came home.:D

photo_zps80b112f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

rick81721

Lothar
My wife has left similar notes. But instead of the unhappy face she draws a tombstone with my name on it... what worry worts!

BubbleLover

Apparently she was upset I was out riding when she came home.:D

photo_zps80b112f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ouch!!! But is there anything better than someone loving you that much they want you there?? I think not. (I'm assuming this is your child and not your wife but maybe I'm wrong. ;))

jpn

they know, they always know...

it never fails, when I go out for a ride from work on my lunch break, about ten minutes in my wife will call. What are you doing, how's work...and then she will say, You're not riding your bike are You?

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
You gotta snap her outta this way of thinking Dave.... she's gonna make some guy in the far away future very unhappy! :D

Frank

Sasquatch
Boy the title of this topic made me think someone ran over a hiker again. Pardon me for the lol, Explain that biking makes daddy a normal human being and not a grouch......at least that's what my wife says about me.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
OMG, that is Awesome! :rofl:

My daughter could care less unless the computer is broken. :(

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
On the one hand, it is really sweet she wants to see me. On the other, I can't help but think of the classic Chris Rock skit about "driving your daughter to the pole!"

Thats why I ride at 0' dark thirty on sundays. If I don't leave the house before she gets up I feel like an axe murderer when I leave her... :(

Last edited:

pxs231

Are you sure your wife didn't put her up to it? Or even worse drew the drawing pretending to be your daughter? :)

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Are you sure your wife didn't put her up to it? Or even worse drew the drawing pretending to be your daughter? :)

My daughter said Mom "helped" her, which I assumed was the spelling (my kid knows her letters but not how to attach them together, sometimes). However it could be more insidious than that! :mad:

BShow

it never fails, when I go out for a ride from work on my lunch break, about ten minutes in my wife will call. What are you doing, how's work...and then she will say, You're not riding your bike are You?

You answer your phone while riding?

Not So Fast

You can always say, "No Honey I'm in the bar with the boys"

Top Bottom