THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

tenor.gif

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow. I didn’t think of a participation award, but it totally is. LOLOL

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I noticed this for the first time last night after getting a KOM on a segment and saw the “local legend”. Sounds impressive. The legend didn’t make the top 10 on the segment and all I get is a crown?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Got a participation trophy this morning. Pretty sure others have ridden this segment faster than me in the last 90 days.
View attachment 131648
Noticed this for the first time this morning, one I set a PR and the other I took the KOM I already had. Both had a local hero that wasn’t me and it said they rode each segment once in 90 days. I rode these segments twice since Wednesday. Great algorithms strava.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Congrats on being the local legend on the ballsack

This cracked me up. I doubt Strava considered the ramifications of this new trophy idea given how so many segments get their names and what those names are. Years ago, my buddy and I were riding in Wiss and we were coming down this section and we came around corner and two adults (I assume the parents) were each holding up one arm for a girl who looked to be about 11 or so. They were just out in the open a few feet off the trail, and as we came by we noticed the girl had her pants around her ankles and was grunting and then the father said, "Yay! You pooped!" My buddy and I finished the section, dropped out on Lincoln Drive, rode about 100 yards and finally looked at one another and started cracking up. I said, "What ... the ... actual ... fuck?" And then I told him from now on that section, which is a descent, would be called "The Poop Chute." That happened probably around 2003 or 2004. Over the years, I've told dozens of people that story and it somehow took hold because whoever named the segment there actually decided to call it The Poop Chute. So theoretically, someone out there is now the local legend on The Poop Chute.

jackx

This cracked me up. I doubt Strava considered the ramifications of this new trophy idea given how so many segments get their names and what those names are. Years ago, my buddy and I were riding in Wiss and we were coming down this section and we came around corner and two adults (I assume the parents) were each holding up one arm for a girl who looked to be about 11 or so. They were just out in the open a few feet off the trail, and as we came by we noticed the girl had her pants around her ankles and was grunting and then the father said, "Yay! You pooped!" My buddy and I finished the section, dropped out on Lincoln Drive, rode about 100 yards and finally looked at one another and started cracking up. I said, "What ... the ... actual ... fuck?" And then I told him from now on that section, which is a descent, would be called "The Poop Chute." That happened probably around 2003 or 2004. Over the years, I've told dozens of people that story and it somehow took hold because whoever named the segment there actually decided to call it The Poop Chute. So theoretically, someone out there is now the local legend on The Poop Chute.
Nice story. Soundz like a good way to help kids crap during a toilet paper shortage.

Maybe this is the new up-game that replaces the sport of spitting for distance.

JDurk

Noticed this for the first time this morning, one I set a PR and the other I took the KOM I already had. Both had a local hero that wasn’t me and it said they rode each segment once in 90 days. I rode these segments twice since Wednesday. Great algorithms strava.
Looks like the Local Legend B.S. is only on the App. Doesn't appear on the activity when viewed on the desktop PC.

Top Bottom