Sträva weirdness?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Twice now I have created a strata route on desktop. It says and saves as imperial(miles). I look it up on my phone and it says miles and then once I share it it switches to km? What's the deal?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
it is the setting of the receiving party that sets the display units.

or do you mean once you share it, it is metric for you?

strava doesn't have an umlaut. wait, it is swedish! That isn't an umlaut!

Johnny Utah

So 1 post penises are going up & down, and now we're riding naked. Sounds like you're having a blast of things these days.
With inflation I have been trying to save money, cut cable and booze out of my life to fund the next getaway. My parents just sold their house and are moving to something without stairs, when cleaning their basement out I found my dad’s George Clinton records and my mothers Richard Simmons tapes. Being I am trying to lose weight I am killing a few birds with one stone. Starting to mute the Simons tapes and over dub with the George Clinton, I think it is changing me.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
P-Funk FTW. 100%.

Saw this in DC just last month. The mothership!

5730991C-713C-4399-9706-D3122E7BB775.jpeg

Johnny Utah

Saw this in DC just last month. The mothership!

View attachment 184993
My friends father was a professional roadie his entire life. One of the bands he worked with was George Clinton. Backstage at Meatloaf concert in AC fifteen years ago (he was working the show and got us tickets) I was asking him about different acts and what it was like being on the road with them, he would go pretty in depth and tell some solid stories. When we got to George Clinton it was pretty short, his comment was “He (George Clinton) smoked crack like he was chain smoking a pack of cigarettes. Daily”

iman29

More Strava weirdness - I finished my ride last night and after it uploaded, Strava told me it looked like an e-bike ride and asked if I wanted to change it. I did not.
so this happened to me today too. I think they left some default settings in place when they did the latest app update.

part of this update is they now allow 30 sec videos and added some other activity types like Gravel ride, trail run and some others.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Can someone explain what the hell these lines mean? Is this a secret pumptrack in the woods? Old trail network? I've tried to find this trail(?) but have had no luck.

IMG_0935.jpeg

Top Bottom