Stolen

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trek Top Fuel size M, all black with kashima fork and dropper. Stolen jusy north of Lamberville.

I guess its my fault. I put my bike on the side of the road responding to a emergency on the towpath. The bike is gone. What shitty asshole people we are living with in this world!!! It was stolen withen 0.5 mile of the police station, which was closed when I went there, I guess that was defunded. What a fucking shit hole our country is becoming. Please beat the shit out of anyone you see with this bike.
IMG_3039 (1).JPG

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fucking argh.
So sorry to hear about this.
People suck.

@capedoc any local groups/places she should post to?

VanDbtRiver

I feel your pain… I lose sleep thinking about complex ways to trap and expose these perps. Good luck with this

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I saw the news report on the situation @chemgirl was assisting. A totally unselfish act on her part. Hopefully the public comes through.

Fat Trout

This is crap and why those that think hugs and kisses fix theft and worse need to re-evaluate. I hope the Karma gods bring the thunder because no one else in the namby pamby area we live in will.
We have all heard "locks keep honest people honest" and while true...thats crap. Honest people should be the norm, not require locks and those who aren't honest should get hammered. If its not yours stay the bleep away or get what you deserve x 10.

serviceguy

Trek Top Fuel size M, all black with kashima fork and dropper. Stolen jusy north of Lamberville.

I guess its my fault. I put my bike on the side of the road responding to a emergency on the towpath. The bike is gone. What shitty asshole people we are living with in this world!!! It was stolen withen 0.5 mile of the police station, which was closed when I went there, I guess that was defunded. What a fucking shit hole our country is becoming. Please beat the shit out of anyone you see with this bike.
View attachment 198891
While I share all of your feelings and a few more for the filthy piece of mud-like material that stole your bike, I wonder if you have your serial number to provide the police so they can nail the SOB in case he/she is caught with the bike. Also, chances are it will end in the hands of a simpleton thinking he's had the deal of a lifetime, so that could help having a case...sorry, hopefully you do and you can get some help with this situation. It really sucks and some people are awful! Good luck and I hope you'll get it back soon!

Frank

Sasquatch
I keep coming back to this thread to read the replies and keep hoping that someone had info on her bike, sadly I just get more angry and sad for @chemgirl. If I knew her local Trek dealer I would be on the phone with them to have them relay her story to Trek corporate, surely the fact that she went to help someone in distress should be worthy of a replacement bike. I’m sure that would bode well as far as good selling karma for Trek and the dealer as well. Hint hint

Top Bottom