Stolen light

The Rose

Would you believe that on January 2nd. Someone broke into my truck and robbed my Blackburn X3 light system? It happened early in the morning around 4 or 5 . The police said that about 5 or 6 other houses were hit in my area.

kerrybelle

That sucks, sorry to hear about it. This happend at your house? Just asking since you live around the corner from us. Did these people only break into cars, or into houses too? I guess we were lucky.

Kerry

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
loosers..

The worst is that they won't even use the lights.

People who steal shit should have their fingers superglued together.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
That blows dude. I have an old dual beam marwi bar mount if you need something until you replace that, let me know.

Frank

Sasquatch
bastages

When are we starting the HUNT:getsome:.....we'll get their bells in a sling , those farging Ice holes.

D

DANSPANK

I read this post this morning. With this and then the other post about the bike being stolen from Philly I double checked my insurance and for an extra $25 I've got all my bikes (and all other sports equipment) insured for up to $25k. It would be a real shit day to come home and find stuff stolen and it not be covered so well worth $2 and a bit dollars a month in my book.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i really hope this is not a harbinger of things to come. bikes & lights stolen, lawsuits threatened, relentless "wiggles". we need to shift this energy in a positive direction...

The Rose

That sucks, sorry to hear about it. This happend at your house? Just asking since you live around the corner from us. Did these people only break into cars, or into houses too? I guess we were lucky.

Kerry

Just cars Kerry. They got all 4 of my neighbors cars on Aikens, and a few others on Buckley. I walked out in the morning to go to work and the interior light of the truck was on ( it's the kind that stays on for a few seconds after the door is shut) so I must have scared him away when I turned the outside light on. I kind of wish he would have stuck around.:mad2:

Last edited:

Wobbegong

When are we starting the HUNT:getsome:.....we'll get their bells in a sling , those farging Ice holes.

"I would like to direct this to the scumbag who stole your light: You lousy corksucker. You have violated The Roses farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens, like The Rose, could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes...like yourselve."
:D:D:D

On a serious note, sorry to hear about your light being stolen. Thieves should die. I'll never forget the feeling I had when I walked out my front door to see my motorcycle missing. :mad:

The Rose

It sucks that the light was stolen but it's pretty easy to replace. A few years ago I had My Giant AC1 stolen from Pedro Fest. Now that one really hurt!

Frank

Sasquatch
"I would like to direct this to the scumbag who stole your light: You lousy corksucker. You have violated The Roses farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens, like The Rose, could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes...like yourselve."
:D:D:D

On a serious note, sorry to hear about your light being stolen. Thieves should die. I'll never forget the feeling I had when I walked out my front door to see my motorcycle missing. :mad:

Captain Kenda (The Rose) is such a nice guy too.....that's the part that REALLY sucks. Tony, if you need anything let me know. Any leads?

KenS

JORBA.ORG
There is one thing they can never take from you Rose, your gheyness! :D

Allaire was rediculously fast today, hope you get a ride in this weekend dude.

KenS

JORBA.ORG
Harms go away, posting a minute before me is in direct violation of mtbnj law

The Rose

Nah no leads as of yet. Probably some strung out junkie or dip shit neighborhood kid. Hey Frank, WHO THE moTHER f@$K ARE YOU CALLIN' A NICE GUY??!!

Frank

Sasquatch
Nah no leads as of yet. Probably some strung out junkie or dip shit neighborhood kid. Hey Frank, WHO THE moTHER f@$K ARE YOU CALLIN' A NICE GUY??!!

Yall can't help that you be a redneck. I hate you(insert sarcasm)nlm

The Rose

I'll be seein' yins in the A.M. I'll have the Marin , the hooligan is down for routine maintenance.

Speaking of redneck, who won the Toothless 500 this week? Dick Trickle?

Frank

Sasquatch
I'll be seein' yins in the A.M. I'll have the Marin , the hooligan is down for routine maintenance.

Speaking of redneck, who won the Toothless 500 this week? Dick Trickle?

:rofl: Sadly I won't be riding tomorrow, unless the motor mounts in the van mysteriously repair themselves overnight. You will just have to pick on.....you know;)....all by yourself.

Top Bottom