*stolen bike*

grumner80

TO EVERYONE:

A BIKE WAS STOLEN IN THE BRONX THIS MORNING!!!

The bike is a 2010 intense 951 that was being sold for $2800. Pictures and additional info can be found at: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/881019/

full specs include:
2011 elka stage 5
2010 small intense 951
2010 boxxer world cup
Mavic Detrack front and King Earl Rear. Rim upgrade to ADD Lites brand new is available for an extra 250
Geax DHEA Brand new Tires
Avid Elixir CR carbon brakes
Shimano pro bars and grips
2011 e 13 srs plus. Brand new
Race Face team bb
FSA reducer headset
E 13 Platinum chain Ring

The person it was stolen from is Quinton Johnson, and races at diablo regularly. He said: "the buyer was probably the thief. I have his cell number, he goes by josh, hispanic man, 5'5 about 135 was wearing a sweat suit. I have a ton of photos on qqdownhiller that's my pinkbike"

‎...The actual address it was stolen at is: 683 east 232 st

If you're/going to be, anywhere near the NYC area, or know someone that might be near the area please keep an eye out!!!

If you have any info/see/hear anything, please contact Quinton Johnson ASAP!

Attachments

• quinton's stolen bike.jpg
    quinton's stolen bike.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 256

Dr Superb

Good luck. I find it strange that a thief would try and replace/fix parts. I would think they would sell as is...

grumner80

Will deffinitely keep everyone posted. And everyone was thinking the theif was going to part it out, but yea either way it doesn't make sense that he would do any work to it, unless to try to pass it off as not the orriginal

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
how was this stolen? was this left on the car or a garage broken into? just curious

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It would be good to have an AMBER Alert sticky type thingy here for peeps who have robbed.

My daughter fell victim this past weekend where a scumbag stole her bike from her building in Easton, Pa. She lives in a three story building behind Genesis bikes. There are about 5 apt. in the building where everyone shares the front entrance. Folks keep the bikes on the lower level unlocked. It's not a bad part of Easton but shit is not that far away.

She is very heartbroken as she got this bike this past summer, nothing fancy, in fact it was an old townie with a cute basket. What did transpire was her love for cruising the town and Delaware canal paths. She has talked to me often of her new adventures. So you see it doesn't matter what kind of bike you have it's really the joys and fond memories it brings to ones soul.

Rot in Hell scumbag cause you broke one of my little girls heart...

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
So sorry to hear about this Matt... I hope Karma rapes this **** in the ***! One of the top scum of scumbag pile.

Top Bottom