Stolen Bike - Van Dessel Country Bob - Fixed Gear

seredyns

Keith - I will keep an eye out since I am right around the corner from you. I will also spread the word to my daughter and her friends in the area. When was it taken? Steve

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I will also keep an eye out. That's a pretty unique bike and I have a habit of checking out every bike that cross my path so if I happen to see it I'll call my cousin. He's a cop in Piscataway.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm in that area regularly for work; definately keep an eye out for you. Many of my employees ride bikes to work; I'm printing the picture and asking them to keep an eye out to. They live all over the place, so this may be a long shout, but worth the effort.

Sorry to hear about this. Sucks!!!

MST.ESQ

I can only hope that this has not been listed on a board in San Francisco or somewhere else... You may want to scan listings in metropolitan areas around the country. I just did a scan of several areas on Craigslist a few minutes ago. This guy has to know that he has something out of the ordinary. I once responded to an ad where the seller told me to complete the purchase over Ebay as the bike was actually in South Florida, not NJ. I responded "Sorry, I don't want to buy a stolen bike. I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

djm

I work in piscataway 3 days a week. Will keep a lookout for your bike.

Spread the work around rutgers and the nearby high schools.

keithsly

Thanks again guys....

Steve it was stolen right on Wade Street in front of the house (On top of the car locked in the Thule Rack)

rlb

I've never used google alerts but it might be able to email whenever a new search match is found. Or do google alerts only apply to news stories?

Top Bottom