Stolen Bike Alert!!

ryderX

Stolen Bike Netcong NJ

This is a cross post from the Team Bulldog forum.

hey guys, just want to put the word out... my buddy's bike was stolen last night (8/16) at the el coyote in netcong. it's a new polished aluminum giant trance x (i'm sure there's no others in the area yet). it's got sram X0 trigger shifters (the one on the left side is broken), grey mavic crossmax sx wheels and a 6" black rock shock fork (not sure what model). anyway, if you can keep a lookout on the trails, ebay etc and spread the word that'd be great.
thanks[/b]

i am not going to say what i am thinking, since it caused such a ruckus on the other board. i'll keep my eyes open.

This is a cross post from the Team Bulldog forum.

hey guys, just want to put the word out... my buddy's bike was stolen last night (8/16) at the el coyote in netcong. it's a new polished aluminum giant trance x (i'm sure there's no others in the area yet). it's got sram X0 trigger shifters (the one on the left side is broken), grey mavic crossmax sx wheels and a 6" black rock shock fork (not sure what model). anyway, if you can keep a lookout on the trails, ebay etc and spread the word that'd be great.
thanks[/b]

The Trance X is fairly new, so there are not a lot of them out there yet. Here is a picture. Also, to make it further unique, there is no Bike Shop decal on the stolen bike.

It is Jeff Lenosky's bike. From ridemonkey, he requested that anyone in the know get a hold of him at jeff@jefflenosky.com. Apparently the X0 shifter is busted too.

I know I'll have my eyes wide open. I don't know Jeff personally, but from hearing John from Cycle Works's stories, he sounds like a straight up good guy.

I am not sure if this has been posted

From Jeff Lenosky:

> I got my XC bike stolen last night while I
> was eating dinner at El Coyote in Netcong.
>
> The bike is a 2008 Silver Giant Trance XO with all SRAM, Rock Shox,
> Avid and Truvativ Parts, along with Mavic Cross Max SX wheels. I
> know you probably have an extensive e-mail list for shops in our
> area, so I was wondering if you could forward it along. I broke the
> front XO trigger shifter last night, so if anyone is looking for
> that, it could be a tip off. My e-mail is jeff@jefflenosky.com and
> my phone number is 973-219-2109. If anyone finds it, I'll hook the
> person up BIG TIME!
>
> Thanks,
>