Stolen Bike alert (again...)

bullit398

Guys once again one of my friends bikes were stolen. His were stolen from his house in Redbank. I'm still waiting to hear the details but if anyone see's these anywhere please call me (732)266-3878. A specialized Demo and enduro. Also he had a specialized p3 dirt jumper that I don't have a pic of.

DD01E095-F23F-4A17-B2D8-06C5E952D2D9.jpg

Thanks!

Bossman429

That blows Im in Red Bank and will keep an eye out.

Tomorrow is the town wide garage sale... I wouldnt be surprised if the thieves were dumb enough to try to sell it tomorrow, might be worth him taking a ride around town looking for it at someones garage sale.

Were the bikes in his garage or just outside?

I've had a brand new table saw stolen out of my garage one time when I forgot to lock it... it was at my rental house while I was working on it, someone must have known it was there...

This makes me want to put some security bars in my detached garage windows

don

Damn - that really sucks for Louis. Just getting one taken would be crappy but all three of his bikes?! Will keep an eye out for those rigs - I'm in and out of the Red Bank area all the time.

That sucks, I work Near Red Bank (Don knows :)) If am out for lunch ill keep an eye out too. do you happen to have a serial number or anything that might distinguish it from others? special sticker or anything else that might be different about it that i would notice if i seen something like it ...

Mike

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions