Stewart Super Six Pack 2013

Thanks again for the tips. Can. So it sounds like you establish your own little spot with your stash before the race, and its easy to stop there each lap?

Yup! The map here gives you a good idea of the setup. A cooler with wheels helps, although there will be a few trucks hauling coolers from the parking area to the pit area. Always nice to have those wheels though if you get there late and need to drag it to the pit yourself :D

Most people park, try to get rid of their cooler, then go to reg and get their number etc. Then change, ride to the pit to check on your stuff, then line up for the race!

Yup! The map here gives you a good idea of the setup. A cooler with wheels helps, although there will be a few trucks hauling coolers from the parking area to the pit area. Always nice to have those wheels though if you get there late and need to drag it to the pit yourself :D

Most people park, try to get rid of their cooler, then go to reg and get their number etc. Then change, ride to the pit to check on your stuff, then line up for the race!

What's a lap, 8-10 miles?

What do you guys do regarding tube/pump/tools? Do you carry them with you, leave them in the pit, leave them at home and try not to think about it...?

Do tell!

What do you guys do regarding tube/pump/tools? Do you carry them with you, leave them in the pit, leave them at home and try not to think about it...?

Do tell!

I do a tube and lever under the seat. Co2s and tool in the jersey. I never carry a pump.

hows it work

buddy and i signed up for 2 man team. Is it combined laps for both, or are you splitting the 6hrs?

You will each be out on the course at different times. Your buddy can do 1-2 laps, tag you in, you ride, etc. Depends on your strategy!

Fat Bike class added. I was browbeaten into adding it and then nobody registered for it.

:hmmm:

15 for SSaP that pretty much covers it. I agree once weather changes i think only diehards will ride them. Not as much as a fad but more like a clique they will be more and more down the road.

I thinking about heading up this weekend, do the powers predict that the course will be similar to the 1st 2 years?

Thanks!

Utah is trying to design a course but since he can't figure out how to start with the base map, I'm not sure crayons on the monitor will work.

Note to Utah - you need to send me a chat because with your new broken gChat I can't send you anything.

Anyway, Matty is right, kinda sorta. I'll let you figure out what that means day-of.

so if i take all of the sssp, dh40 and ssap courses along with the other available trails in stewart and extrapolate all of the possibilities, i should come up with a general idea, right?

Working on getting the map finished up. Going to be similar to last year, but our goal is to relocate the feed zone area to someplace closer to the main entrance.

Back
Top Bottom