Stewart SF 5/27

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Hitting Stewart Sunday May 27 at 9:30 from the Rt. 207 lot for a medium-paced ride. All welcome!

Keep an eye on this thread in the upcoming days as currently the weather is a little sketchy. :cool:

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Doing the race next weekend so I'd like to ride to get some experience in there. Possible showers tomorrow so please confirm late Saturday.

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
im heading up there sun. also with some friends( im doing that race next week too) ill be there around noon.

bikeboy566

Shop Keep
Rode Stewarts on Sun. Man that place is fast..... its going to make for an interesting race.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Rode Stewarts on Sun. Man that place is fast..... its going to make for an interesting race.

Stewart was the fastest it's ever been since I've been heading up there probably for the lack of rainfall in the past few weeks, and they understandably dumbed down the racecourse (removed logs and larger stones from the rock walls, provided 'go-arounds' or avoided completely some of the sketchier descents) in anticipation of next weeks race.

Good Luck!

bikeboy566

Shop Keep
Anthony, were you riding Mary?

Yeah Chris, thats all you need there, its fast and twisty like six mile with 3 climbs at mile 4.2 if i did the race course correctly.I might race if my stomach stops hurting(not from riding have prob.) got to see the doc tomm. You can use your cycle-sauce, bike there bro,fast and fun:D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
so they removed most of the technical stuff from what i understand to be an already not very technical course? never been there, so i could be reading that entirely wrong, but that's enough to make me glad i'm not going.... i like the techy stuff. :(

bikeboy566

Shop Keep
Theres nothin tech about the course its just going to be a fast race, the one thing thats cool about the joint is its got lots of burms. it was a fun place to ride id ride it again.

Top Bottom