Stewart All-Girl-Pre-Race-Ride 6/2

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Female Racers of all levels are invited to join Team Campmor for an All Girls pre-ride of the “Campmor H2H Stewart Challenge” race course on Saturday June 2 at 12:00. Even if you are thinking of racing for the first time, please come out and join us. The pace will be relaxed and friendly.

Meet at Stewart Buffer Zone Rt 207 lot.
Direections: I 87 to exit 17. Make right onto 17K. Make left on route 300. Go to end. Make right onto Rt 207. Pass Airport and go three miles, entrance on right.

:) For information on the Campmor H2H series go to:

http://www.campmor.com/html/h2h.shtml

PlayAllDay

I'll be at a wedding that day so I can't preride with you. Hopefully I will get there this weekend and not get lost. I will be at the race. :D

S

sewingbiker

Saturday's Al Girl Ride

I hope to be able to get there to try this. I have been wanting to try a race this year, so this will be a big help. I only ride with my husband all the time and he is so fast... i feel like a turtle all the time! Can't wait.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
I can't make it to the pre-ride but I'll be at the race :D

Hey Eileen - Not sure if you have been to Stewart before, but it is a less technical course that runs fast. The preride is most helpful just to know what is around the next corner. The course is completely marked, so you could pre-ride any day, if you like. See you Sunday!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
I hope to be able to get there to try this. I have been wanting to try a race this year, so this will be a big help. I only ride with my husband all the time and he is so fast... i feel like a turtle all the time! Can't wait.

Cool! Stewart is a perfect 1st race. Hope to see you up there.

Ellen

Eileen

Hey Eileen - Not sure if you have been to Stewart before, but it is a less technical course that runs fast. The preride is most helpful just to know what is around the next corner. The course is completely marked, so you could pre-ride any day, if you like. See you Sunday!

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely see everyone on Sunday :D

Top Bottom