stevens twist and shout

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
just rode stevens today and followed stratocaster route, now i ventured in this area about a month ago so had some kind of idea how to navigate this ride. i nailed just about all till i got to the powerline top made a left on the ridge, here's where my confusion begain i seemed to end up at the trail at the bottom two loops then headed back up to basic old trail blazes. any help with my upper slection would be great?? oh yea this place rocks,twist, and really flows. also missed that lower left and ended up climbing that unforgiving hill next time i'll know. those pits on the other side of road are a blast, can't wait to go back to stevens again. i did start from rangers station once before and spent three hours back in there unlimited trails if you got the time and like to get lost

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Please thank every dirtbike and quad you ever see for making those trails available to you:D

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
on the contrary, i did not ride on any double tracks on the whole ride and well aware of the smith family's enduro pedigree and have thank them for deer park and allamuchys trail system over 15 years ago...born and raised in area with mx-ing from the 70's... hair scrambles and all...just letting you know that if you haven't, that you should...peace

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Sweet man! I am always just trying to balance alot of the antimoto in the Allamuchy area as of late and was makin sure you knew. Born and raised there myself and retired 1 race away from being A-200 ECEA.We probably already have met...........

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
biten by the little bastards!

yeah hit a good ride yesterday given a tour of mooches little stephens park, Spencer took red eye up for a 7:30 am ride. First off spence you are a real stand guy and any time you want to do some adventuring on the otherside just give a call and be sure to bring your fourlegged friend. Kozzi swan dive into water crossing was the best kudos to him for plugging on. Next time I give you a realators # for your move up north,ha ha!! Anyway woke up this morning with a deer tick sucking the life out me, made the wife preform tick removal surgery at 4:30 am, man do I love her, she didn't even blink, jumpped up grabbed tools and yanked the bastard out. We"ll see what happens in the next 48 hrs.

The Kalmyk

Word Matt...Had a great time and big thanks for the Stephen's tour...I will take you up on a North Mooch tour when time is on my side again...Kozzi definetly took one for the team..PEACE

Spence

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions