Stephens State Park ride.. Sun. May 11. 10:00am

Stephens State Park ride.. Sun. May 11. 10:00am

Will be doing a guide ride of the Middle Stephens terrain. Trails such as theDesert trail, Serpenteen Maze, Climb of Death, Sunset trail, Golden, Tallyho mf, and the Blue Rock will be featured. Lots of new fresh trails that have been opened up.

Moderate/easy pace, gonna keep it moving. Nobody gets dropped. All are welcome.

Going to park on Kinney Rd. off of Waterloo Rd. Pedal at 10:15.

Directions: Interstate 80 to Route 206 north. Left onto Waterloo Rd. at light and road sign. Go 2.2 miles and make left onto Kinney Rd. Park one tenth mile up on left at Iron Gate entrance to park.

Hope for no rain!

Last edited:
T

the_double_b

Hey!

which kind of terrain is it there?
more technical or more flowy?
Is this supposed to be rather a crosscountry ride?
or can I find there some FR Elements?

-greetz-
BB

Shaggz

A strong 7
BB - from where you are you, diablo would be the same distance as this, and much better suited for your riding preference.

T

the_double_b

Yes... true.

But I also like technical tours.
I'm just curious.

Diablo - YES! but I'm alone at the moment. Need someone to show me around there...

anrothar

entirely thrilled
Hey!

which kind of terrain is it there?
more technical or more flowy?
Is this supposed to be rather a crosscountry ride?
or can I find there some FR Elements?

-greetz-
BB

what do you mean by FreeRide elements? north shore stuff? there are technical trails there, in the naturally technical sense, but it's an xc park, like just about every legal riding park in nj other than diablo.

T

the_double_b

Northshore would be nice. But I didn't mean that.

Just some boulders to jump roll and play.

But I think it's going to be a regular xc ride. Thats cool, but I need harder stuff ;)

wingers

Try Sourland Mtn in Montgomery (Somerset County Park) there are plenty of boulders on trail #1!

Best - W

Top Bottom