Stephens State Park Navigating

Well what could be better than an essentially new park handed to the mtb community on a silver platter in our own back yards. (Providing your from North Jersey that is.)

A big trail blazing effort is near completion and most of the stuff on this map is blazed in the park. This is a private map and now it's public.

A great relationship between J.O.R.B.A. and Allamuchy State Park has made this possible and as a member of JORBA I'll say that we're always looking for help. In this case the help I'm asking for is simplicity itself. Just go and ride the park with some cool hydration and enjoy!

There's still undiscovered trails in there and not everything has been included on the map.

Have fun.
Sincerely,
Steve

Attachments

• Stephens and Deer Park w colors resize.jpg
    Stephens and Deer Park w colors resize.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Strats as you know I been one of your favs in stephens with the calls of where the f am I and lookin' at the Map Green, Blue, pink, and white are now blazed and the maroon is not correct? Didn't realize white to go all the way to Ranger Station Ive exlpored it before with some real difficult ups (moto) are these still part of those. Also a very HUGE thank you Strats for your ever love and care to Stephens Park!

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
The "white" as you call it will work its way all the way out w/ none of those ups. It is VERY hard to follow unless they've cleared it.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Well what could be better than an essentially new park handed to the mtb community on a silver platter in our own back yards. (Providing your from North Jersey that is.)

A big trail blazing effort is near completion and most of the stuff on this map is blazed in the park. This is a private map and now it's public.

Steve,

You did an awesome job in Stephens. What else can be said? Very impressive that you did all that work so everyone can enjoy that place!

Thank you!

Joe

VGT

Sweet...and thanks!

Many thanks my good man. That is a very very great thing you have done. How would one get to the right parking lot? I have not been to Stephans before and would love to check it out.

Also, how would you descrive the trails there? I look forward to riding there..possibly this weekend.

:-D

Laura T

EGG-SALLADE!!!

Thanks for posting the map! My car has a tendancy to steer itself towards the Waterloo Exit off Route 80 on Friday afternoons after work, and now with this map, I am free to explore! Whoo hooo!!

Many thanks my good man. That is a very very great thing you have done. How would one get to the right parking lot? I have not been to Stephans before and would love to check it out.

Also, how would you descrive the trails there? I look forward to riding there..possibly this weekend.

:-D

I guess Waterloo rd. is the ticket. The main Stephens entrance is marked with a big brown state park wood sign. From there Clockwise is the way. There is also a very popular but more obscure starting point near Kinney Rd. which is off of Waterloo rd. by the old concert field.

The trails are kind of a cross between Allamuchy North and Deer park so have fun!

VGT

higher res version of this great map?

do you happen to have a higher res version? it would be greatly appreciated.

VGT

Top Bottom