Stephens State Park Conditions

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So is that new to me trail by station lot also this new Martys tribute trail or is there another out there?

So is that new to me trail by station lot also this new Martys tribute trail or is there another out there?
Which ones the station lot? A new trail you say? I haven’t been out there I haven’t been there in about two weeks so I’m trying to figure out where that might be.

Superfly100guy

So is that new to me trail by station lot also this new Martys tribute trail or is there another out "Marty's Ridge" is just a small section in the Tressel Trail about 1/4 mile in from the tressel. It uses a a old exsiting blown out trail so you don't have to climb up Cooler Trail woods road. Its a nice way to climb for a minute or two but in a fun way.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Screenshot_20201213-112850.jpg

Which ones the station lot? A new trail you say? I haven’t been out there I haven’t been there in about two weeks so I’m trying to figure out where that might be.

Over the Bars

The snow is deep! I tried and it didn't go well from tilcon lake then drove over to the railroad crossing by pink tried again it was allitle bit better but my bike just wasn't doing it.

xc62701

I was there rolling before 8 this morning and it was 21 degrees and brown Velcro! It was amazing.

I hope people can ride responsibly the next couple of days and wait til it freezes up again.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Really frozen at 8 cut it short because@bpaze wasn't ready, by 9 it was getting soft I wouldn't come back this weekend it's going to be a lot of mud slinging

This tree started to dance as I rubbed it while going up tally ho. Knocked it over and pulled it off the trail before someone clips it and it goes down on them.

PXL_20210102_133054768.MP.jpg

PXL_20210102_133211768.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions