Stephens State Park Conditions

Tbof

Mooch use to have a motorcycle race until they destroyed it. Hamburg mountain has been riddled with new trails (enduro guys) We road quads, dirt bikes and would ride the same trails that have been there forever. I don’t understand the BS new trails. They have ruined apple orchards, old damns and other countless areas back there. Two weeks ago 3 enduro got busted in high point. It’s just not quads and kids, mostly adult men with poor judgment and that’s partially why no legal riding in NJ

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trails are sweet
Rode the new trail next to TH!
Looped the top then exited TH!
A when time is short a couple sessions of TH! Will keep life spicy
Just to be clear I haven't ridden TH! In 8 years cuz it sucked on a rigid bike, it does not suck no more :) thanks for that labor of love.

xc62701

Saw these guys yesterday on Land of the Lost. I respected social distancing protocols.
27604A23-B3A8-4E79-86DB-FE55C15431FA.jpeg

TPI_Elky

Conditions were just about perfect today. Hope the rain tomorrow doesn't ruin it too much. First time I got out to Mulch Pit and LotL. Nice trails!

Unfortunately, I got a flat on my front near the tower. At least two people stopped by and offered to help. That was nice give the current situation. Just took time and a good bit of muscle to get the tire unseated (first flat on that tire since I bought the bike)

Yesterday had 43 cars at Tilcon Gate , at least that many at continental drive. I saw at least 2 different groups of more than 10 people. LOTL was great , Tilcon was pretty nice. More logs at the bottom of the white fire road. More hikers than I can ever remember seeing.

xc62701

Yesterday had 43 cars at Tilcon Gate , at least that many at continental drive. I saw at least 2 different groups of more than 10 people. LOTL was great , Tilcon was pretty nice. More logs at the bottom of the white fire road. More hikers than I can ever remember seeing.

Funny thing was 9 am on Saturday morning there wasn't a soul at the iron gate since it was cold. Conditions were perfect never saw another soul anywhere.

kidzach

Keep the WARN-DEP app working on your phone. There has been a lot of motorized used during the "closed" period and it's continuing.

Please don't confront, these people have nothing logical to say. If possible take a pic, move on and use the app.
Have you ever used the app WARN NJDEP ?
Just came across it. It has very mixed reviews

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Funny thing was 9 am on Saturday morning there wasn't a soul at the iron gate since it was cold. Conditions were perfect never saw another soul anywhere.
Yeah, we started at 10am, we let it warm up a bit.;)

jdgang

rode TH this weekend, thank you for this...a little rough for my XC hardtail but overall fun. Cant wait to HT it up.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions