staying dry and get a lil colder...

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
any thoughts of the park being possibly rideable on sunday?

doesnt it suck how you just got a new bike and you cant ride it where you want?

Im in the same position...
I cant wait for the dusty dry trails of June....

rlb

If this keeps up I'll be out there tomorrow :D

Attachments

• Allaire0.jpg
    Allaire0.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 125

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Even if you dont go, the rest of the state will. At least go so you have something to bitch about monday morning.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
with lows in 20's friday and saturday night, you might be able to getting away with a ride early sunday.

btw, set up/tinker with your suspension settings today, while it is still warm.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
with lows in 20's friday and saturday night, you might be able to getting away with a ride early sunday.

btw, set up/tinker with your suspension settings today, while it is still warm.

yeah im going to give that a shot. never tinkered with full suspension before so it should be fun. i need to get a guide online somewhere for it.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
yeah im going to give that a shot. never tinkered with full suspension before so it should be fun. i need to get a guide online somewhere for it.

Jdog probably told you but your trance should be sagging about the width of you pinky for the rear and I think your fork is 1" to 1 1/4" in the front (I have a similar model). As far as rebound, you just don't want to bounce when come back up, which you might not find out until you do some drops, riding off a curb is a good start, if the suspension comes back up and down more than once, slow thye rebound down.

Suspension is a very perosnal perfence, I like fairly fast rebound while some people like it really slow, you can't do damage playing with the external knobs...

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Na, Im just in a narcotic funk and wish I had the option to ride. I suspect Sunday will be fun and crowded, alot of people itching with cabin fever.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
yeah man im really itching to get out too man. i havnt even touched actual dirt yet with this bike. narcotic funk huh?

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Yes, I tried to rip a lift pole down with my thumb, my left thumb, my right is far to powerful. That will also qualify for additioal points in the movie thread.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions