Stay frosty

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shit that sucks.. One post up and done.
Hope you're ok dude.
Where you at, need anything? I can stop by. You at Jersey Shore??

Karate Monkey

I'm currently using the toaster equivalent of a tablet, so no more pictures (phone got completely totaled), but I'm at Mehandru 629B at Jersey Shore (see my username). Visiting hours are 9-9, if anybody wants to come

I just got MRI'd a few hours ago, and fitted with a back brace for the fractured disc. Have a hell of a hematoma on my left calf, so that's slowing my progress down. Walking with a cane, at the moment. Hurts something awful.

Thanks for the well wishes,

Will

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm currently using the toaster equivalent of a tablet, so no more pictures (phone got completely totaled), but I'm at Mehandru 629B at Jersey Shore (see my username). Visiting hours are 9-9, if anybody wants to come

I just got MRI'd a few hours ago, and fitted with a back brace for the fractured disc. Have a hell of a hematoma on my left calf, so that's slowing my progress down. Walking with a cane, at the moment. Hurts something awful.

Thanks for the well wishes,

Will
Ouch. Heal up bro and stay strong

Karate Monkey

Sorry to hear man.

Any info on who hit yet, etc?

IS MY OLD CAR OK???

Car is fine, but my bike is totaled.

Guy who hit me stopped, and made a police report. I don't remember anything but waking up in the hospital, so that will have to wait until I'm out.

Just got the MRI results this morning. In addition to L1, T12 is fractured, as well.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Get-well-soon.jpg

Karate Monkey

Update: I was released last night, with follow-ups to see the spine doc/orthopedic doc in two weeks. The final tally:
  • Broken left ulna
  • Fractured T12
  • Fractured L1
  • Hematoma on left calf
  • Copious road rash on both arms, knees, and butt
  • Concussion
I was told that I never lost consciousness between the collision and the hospital, but the concussion gave me bad short-term memory loss; I remember nothing from 5-10 minutes before the collision, nor roughly 5 hours after it. I am in a sling/splint for my arm, and an aluminum back brace, which must be with at all times other than laying flat in a bed.

Thanks all for the well wishes!

Kaleidopete

Update: I was released last night, with follow-ups to see the spine doc/orthopedic doc in two weeks. The final tally:
  • Broken left ulna
  • Fractured T12
  • Fractured L1
  • Hematoma on left calf
  • Copious road rash on both arms, knees, and butt
  • Concussion
I was told that I never lost consciousness between the collision and the hospital, but the concussion gave me bad short-term memory loss; I remember nothing from 5-10 minutes before the collision, nor roughly 5 hours after it. I am in a sling/splint for my arm, and an aluminum back brace, which must be with at all times other than laying flat in a bed.

Thanks all for the well wishes!
Glad to hear you're out! Now take it easy and recover quickly.

Top Bottom