Stan's, Please Take My Money

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
See how minions do on your next hundo. I’m already haulin around too much weight. Did you ever try aspens @UtahJoe ? They are pretty much the xc and marathon goto race tire.
I dont RACE with minions...geez...I mean outside of a enduro...while they are not perfect, the Racing ralph/ray combo works pretty good for me...I remember when i used to go with what I THOUGHT would roll the best...aka..Aspen...never again.

see, looks can be deceiving
https://www.bicyclerollingresistanc...vs-schwalbe-racing-ralph-tle-addix-speed-2019

The RR is an actual tire with tread on it too :)

I dont RACE with minions...geez...I mean outside of a enduro...while they are not perfect, the Racing ralph/ray combo works pretty good for me...I remember when i used to go with what I THOUGHT would roll the best...aka..Aspen...never again.

see, looks can be deceiving
https://www.bicyclerollingresistanc...vs-schwalbe-racing-ralph-tle-addix-speed-2019

The RR is an actual tire with tread on it too :)
I use the Aspen for a couple reasons. The top guys all use it, I really like the dual compound which grips great on hard pack where I ride most. I won’t use anything but Maxxis as I have never flatted out of a race and only had one or two burps ever. I did rip a non exo tire open at Jungle a few years back(wait, no it was @Riggedfmx that it happened to). They do roll very well, light weight goes up hill easier and they last a long time despite the minimal center tread. If I rode CR primam

I use aspens at Ringwood, Wayway, pretty much anywhere. I don’t really have a play bike and don’t like switching out tires all the time. Someone here, maybe @jShort , said rotational weight means a ton, especially in tight and twisty places. Racing Ralphs lasted about 10 rides for me, not my thing.

I use the Aspen for a couple reasons. The top guys all use it, I really like the dual compound which grips great on hard pack where I ride most. I won’t use anything but Maxxis as I have never flatted out of a race and only had one or two burps ever. I did rip a non exo tire open at Jungle a few years back(wait, no it was @Riggedfmx that it happened to). They do roll very well, light weight goes up hill easier and they last a long time despite the minimal center tread. If I rode CR primam

I use aspens at Ringwood, Wayway, pretty much anywhere. I don’t really have a play bike and don’t like switching out tires all the time. Someone here, maybe @jShort , said rotational weight means a ton, especially in tight and twisty places. Racing Ralphs lasted about 10 rides for me, not my thing.
You flatted big time at Kittatinny H2H Rump last year. Just say'n...