Stans arch ex chris king rear wheel

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
LOL i know i know. New phone isnt letting me upload via tapatalk for some reason. Anyone know how to get around that?

There is a setting in tapatalk to use tapatalk's hosting service or attach the pictures - go to the mtbnj forum, reply to a post. there will be a camera/choose pic/twitter icons - then '...' - in '...' set photo sharing to attachment.

http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31784

2014-02-16%2007.05.46.png

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tim,

You should read this post. it was written for people selling bikes, but I think it can help you. I bolded the most important parts:

Selling used bikes is not easy, potential buyers will tune out instantly if some basic info is lacking. In order to ease frustration of sellers as well as buyers I put together some pointers for selling used bikes. This list of criteria is a must for selling:
  • size of bike
    [*]picture of bike(gotta see it)
  • price of bike
  • condition(be honest)
Don't post your bike until you have photo, allot of sellers will post photos to follow or email for pics. Having pictures in your 1st post will get better results.
Give brief description of components and reason for selling.
As far as price goes don't go too high, while your 10 year old bike may have sentimental value to you chances are its not worth what your asking. My rule of thumb is think of how much you want for it than cut that number in half, thats what you'll probably get. If you can't live with that price keep it as a beater. :)

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
if you honestly think those pictures are helping you sell this wheel, well, good luck with sale. :popcorn:

TimWarchol

Scum Sucker
Tim is the worst seller ever, it's like he took a class in making awful Craigslist ads

I would post something snarky here but I'll hold on it. I agree I don't go above and beyond for my sales pitches. But if someone were to be interested that can simply ask more about it. Nothing hard about that.

Top Bottom