Stand up mountain bike?

carvegybe

Does anyone have experience with this as N + 1 bike? I can imagine there is some value in learning to ride corners without a seat...

Does anyone have experience with this as N + 1 bike? I can imagine there is some value in learning to ride corners without a seat...

Technically, you should be able to corner way better without a seat. The entire point of dropper posts is to get the seat out of the way when you corner.

I say be a pioneer and get the bike. In a world of e-bikes, this is bike isn't as outlandish as it appears. Based on how it looks, assuming you'll ride it on all the same NJ trails, I can almost guarantee 3 things:

1) You will become a better technical rider.
2) Your fitness will increase and you'll get into amazing shape.
3) You will eventually break it.

Same principle...

akBY6w.gif

I was under the impression dropper posts were to lower your center of gravity when cornering. You live and learn. Guess I've been using mine wrong. TY

it must be good, only 5-star reviews AND you can add toe cages.
who remembers toe cages? My ribs do!
LOL I was riding with toe cages in all of the '80s. As a matter of fact even in mid '90s I was still rocking the toe clips!!

Mechanical brakes to pair with the toe clips. That HTA needs some slackening too. Will this replace the SS cult?

Back
Top Bottom