St. Albans/NW VT riding?

Robin

I tried doing some homework on TrailForks - we have family and a newer MTB who live between Burlington and St. Albans, VT. We've been to Sunny Hollow trails in Winooski - but looking for some other beginner friendly trails CLOSE to the area. Driving more than 45 minutes is not an option. I'm well aware how awesome Cady Hill/Perry Hill/KT are but this for my nephew to ride close to his house.

Anyone ever ride Hard'ack? Fairfax? Saxon Hill?

onetracker

Second on Saxon Hill; very beginner friendly and fun. Also, Catamount is fun but may be too far. Very beautiful area!!

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Saxon/Catamount for sure. Don't sleep on Sleepy Hollow either. Prob too far a drive (half hr from downtown), but super fun and you can connect to Hinesburg and Carse.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Cochran's is super fun too. Ez connection to Chamberlain, and there is a river trail across the street for some swimming options.

Robin

Nephew had school today so did a solo scout of Saxon. Met some really nice people who gave me some ideas... started on one side with plenty of beginner stuff. Then ventured over to Flow trail and fun stuff. Will be good for my nephew.

PXL_20220527_144713673_exported_2275.jpg

Top Bottom