SS stuff

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok, this has got to be one of the best chain ring guard i've seen.

warning! this thing probably isn't for parents of children who can read or those easily offended. in short, sean will have one tomorrow. :D

http://www.1fg.org/index2.htm

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
take a buck off for every rock you hit until you get to zero. eventually it'll be free. plus, with the way you crash you'll have it "paid" for in about a month. :D

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I've seen it before, it seemed a bit expensive.

You just reminded me to ask a friend that owns a machine shop to see if he can do something like that ;)

I wouldn't mind a t-shirt.

"Available in Sizes Large, Large or Large
(Either lose weight or gain it)"

:D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
that thing looks pretty thin. i wouldn't imagine it would make it to 50 rock hits. no good for a crackhead like me.

Wazu

Just having one gear speaks way louder than the slogan does. That being said I think it looks great. It's bad enough my bike has stock "Your Bike Sucks" stickers on the chain stays. I'd love to see more SS posts in here. I think we should have a SS place to come. Not just this thread. Happy Trails!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
there was a ss specific forum, but it got forgotten. ss issues are bike issues. there's not a seperate full suspension forum... if you wanna talk ss, talk away.

Wazu

Well good enough then. When I feel like spewing I will! There really aren't many SS issues though...one of the best things about it really.

walter

Fourth Party
Well good enough then. When I feel like spewing I will! There really aren't many SS issues though...one of the best things about it really.

You really have nothing to worry about, this place is real SS friendly.

Wazu

Hey Walter.........if you ever want to go to the Atlantic Highlands let me know. I think it's better known as Huber Woods or Harthorne or something. Been there three times with someone else who drove and absolutley loved it. It's a nice change from Allamuchy once in a while. I'd like to go with someone else with a SS who can pedal for a few hours.

Top Bottom