SS Mary goes on a NAMBLA diet

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm sure you'll all be just fine and truthfully, i questioned the title of the thread myself when it was posted for obvious reasons. that said, we let it go BUT, if we get more than one complaint about something we look into it. more than that, we have to take action. so there you have it.

plus, some crack whores may be fat and take offense to the whole dieting thing. :D

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
I edited Jake's edit to try and make you all happy. I was going to go with "male slut" but figured Walter would get mad at me.

There are only a few things in this world that offend me, and I am 100% positive that I will never see them on this wonderful site. Say what you will, do what you must, I can always change the channel.

Bens Niner is sweet.

I am referring to Bens bike before anything gets out of hand.:D

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Sorry, but I still don't know what is so offensive about CRACK WHORE, the only people that should be offended by that term, if any, are Crack Whores. Plus it is a term that applies to both males and females. (so no sexual discrimination here)

IMO, this is a fun forum and we should be able to kid around. There is a whole thread about other names for the male organs and nobody seems to care about, why is crack whore all of a sudden so offensive?

Chilax people ;)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Zoller - I think you've already thought more about it than is good for you. Accept it, then move on. It's 1 person's mild complaint and it was adjusted.

Yeah, lost in this S&M stuff is the fact that Ben's bike is somehow less than 21 pounds. WTF? You got a new wheelset too, right? The frame alone certainly can't be a 7 pound difference.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Ding Dong??????? WTF, I'm going to Pink Bike, you guys suck. I mean, you guys are not very nice.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Ding Dong??????? WTF, I'm going to Pink Bike, you guys suck. I mean, you guys are not very nice.

I dont think your grape smuggling tendencies would be accepted on other forums

Ben that niner is sweet btw, so tempted to build one. How harsh is the ride on your back compared to the steel mary? I havent ridden a non-steel/ti hardtail since my GT Zaskar back in the day.

D

DANSPANK

Awww man, I've missed all of the pre-editted stuff and no the thread doesn't make sense. I know everyone's admiring Ben's niner (I like!) but I missed all the other stuff.

Norm, as well as the weekly ride updates and conditions, can you please send me a synopsis of all editted threads so that I can be part of the "in" crowd?

Ta.

BiknBen

...How harsh is the ride on your back compared to the steel mary?

I don't think I can provide a fair comparison. I changed so much more than the frame.

I will say this; I swapped the frame, fork, and post and went for a 45 minute ride at MCP. I noticed no change in stiffness that I could attribute to the frame. I was actually stoked because it felt like a racier version of the same bike.

Later that day, I swapped the wheels and tires. I went from the stock Mary stuff to Mavic Cr29ssMax and Hutch Python tubeless tires. I went to Allaire the next day and was shocked at how much more rigid the bike was riding.

So...IMO, the stiffer wheels made a significantly bigger difference than the frame swap.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
plus, some crack whores may be fat and take offense to the whole dieting thing. :D

nope, that is flat out not true. there are NO fat crack whores. i would be willing to guess that i am probably the resident expert on crack whores. crack is like a diet pill times 50.

f2f4

ok ok fine, I changed it again.
National Association of Marlin Brando Look-Alikes?

marlon.jpg

+

2007-ellsworth-truth-mountain-bike.jpg

=

treadmillbike.jpg

amiright?

Last edited:
Top Bottom