SS Forum!

kush

Surely not a new idea. Can we have an SS forum.

Then we can talk about hubs and freewheels, tensioners and dropouts, EBBs and ENOs, and heck, throw in that silly fixed gear crowd as well.

And also maybe a 26" forum where folks would go to talk about their small wheeled size issues :hmmm: :rofl:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And also maybe a 26" forum where folks would go to talk about their small wheeled size issues :hmmm: :rofl:

Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery... :D:rofl::rofl:

Shaggz

A strong 7
We had one for awhile and then canned it. Chances of it coming back are slim to none, sorry.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We had one for awhile and then canned it. Chances of it coming back are slim to none, sorry.

yeah, even as a single speeder i have to agree.

and where was my call this morning steve. jerk. :D

C.Puncher

Why?

Surely not a new idea. Can we have an SS forum.

Then we can talk about hubs and freewheels, tensioners and dropouts, EBBs and ENOs, and heck, throw in that silly fixed gear crowd as well.

Kush baby, we don't need a forum to talk about such things. Blab away! We'll listen and reply accordingly.

I love my 26"ss 1FG.......LOve it love it love it.........I'm getting a 29er ss and will love it more cause it's bigger........what else you want to talk about?:getsome:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Did we? I know someone suggested it, and Sean was very against it so I don't think it ever even made it. I think we just had a long discussion about it.

I'm sure someone with patience can find it. Those of us who like bright shiny objects however...

Shaggz

A strong 7
I'm pretty sure it was a sub forum under general bike talk, and we nuked as part of the re-org a couple of years ago. But then again, I could be wrong. Either way, I don't see it happenin.

Lost my handsfree set Jake :mad:

Glancing Aft

I'm pretty sure it was a sub forum under general bike talk, and we nuked as part of the re-org a couple of years ago. But then again, I could be wrong. Either way, I don't see it happenin.

Lost my handsfree set Jake :mad:

The only remnants of it at this point is the sticky under media, post your single speed. The forum wasn't a complete waste though, it inspired me to build my first SS, which I think lasted all of two rides before the frame broke.

Top Bottom