SS fever.

liong71er

i've got infected by these virus it called SS syndrome.
it can cause you don't want to ride geared rig ever again(perhaps),move to SS class(if you like to race),showing off ur new SS rig,it make you either sitting/standing or worse:walk,feel like a new better rider,make you tougher if you use rigid fork,and many more cause by these syndrome,only-he or she-who-ride-a-SS-know-how-it-feel......:D

so,..here's my rig!
dscn0100yd0.jpg

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
i had my gary fisher piranha, then i got a fixed gear road bike, loved it and got infected.

today im picking up my GF rig and taking it for its first ride, i cant wait

BiknBen

Jeez...you're willing to leave the bike unattended like that in Paterson?

Oh...I get it...you want it to get stolen so you can replace it with a SS 29er. ;)

walter

Fourth Party
Jeez...you're willing to leave the bike unattended like that in Paterson?

Oh...I get it...you want it to get stolen so you can replace it with a SS 29er. ;)

Come on Ben, everybody knows there isnt any crime in Paterson:rolleyes:

S

Stinky1

That spot where you took the photo looks very familiar, was it featured in a WeirdNJ isue?

Gregg

This thing of ours........

Don't forget millions saw the same spot on the most famous NJ tv show Soprano's. Nice bike btw welcome to the club. Suffer on and make geared riders fear you.

dhsean

I was born down the street from there. Straight from the hood yo!

Anybody remember Falls View hot dogs before it became a BK. I think now there is a Libbys or Pappys dogs? I got out before I started school and got my ass kicked.

Yuuuummmy! Deep fried hot dogs!

Top Bottom