ss cannondale SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

domo

20190625_104517.jpg

utahs bike then bobs bike then picked up for my bro in law
too big for him this 29er medium
used one time at ringwood
can bring to jorba mountain fest on the 29th if any interest, if not listing it elsewhere by friday
would trade for a small 27.5 geared bike
wanaque area pickup please, thanks

if no one wants it, im looking for a cheap 29" fork non tapered for this as well if anyone has one uber cheap to sell
peace!

Last edited:

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Nice picture. Dont let the price fool you.

Its a cannondale 29 trail 5 frame with a high end carbon fork. I'm 5'7" and it fits me perfectly. Its light. I'd still be riding it today buy I bought the salsa. The ecentric bottom bracket is nice and quiet.

The frame has great reviews. Look it up.

$225 to get a ss is insamely cheap.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Can this bike be set up geared? I didn’t see a derailleur hanger and I realize it’s an EBB but I’m looking for a cheap bike to loan to friends for casual riding and this is a good onesizefitsmost size. If so, I’m interested.

The Kalmyk

Can this bike be set up geared? I didn’t see a derailleur hanger and I realize it’s an EBB but I’m looking for a cheap bike to loan to friends for casual riding and this is a good onesizefitsmost size. If so, I’m interested.

You may need an asymmetrical laced rear wheel as well? I’d have to guess that it’s a true single speed

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Paging Conrad!!!

he may be working on the NJMTBFest playlist.....

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Hey Guys, Conrad and I have been in touch on this sweet bike. I was prepared to buy it and convert it into a geared bike for the occasional house guest. However based on the interest here, I am happy to take a pass if @zip or @jsantoli can use it more frequently and/or in its original state. Just post up soon for Conrad’s benefit so we don’t leave him hangin’. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom