Spring cleaning Thule, Nite Rider

cem

Thule fork mounts with keys/locks (sorry two different) and wheel holders (one is missing strap). $30

These are old and show age, but work. I've had them since before disc brakes ruled, so I'm not sure if there is any compatibility issues there. They DO fit road bikes.
web.jpg

---------------------------------------------

NiteRider Digital Pro 12E $20
Yup this is old too, not perfect but does work. Got a new battery 3 or so years back. Up until 2 years ago was using this but HID took that over. It just sits idle except for the occasional introduction to night riding.
Its burn times still seem to be accurate, but has some quirks. Heavy, Not a fast charger (over night), seems to burn longer if its not unplugged too long before using. Handle bar mount only. Has a bunch of burn modes:
6w=7:00, 9w=4:00, 12=3:10, 20w=2:00, 32w=1:17

Probably better a commuter light...

web.jpg

------------------------------------------

Nightrider Evolution Smart 2006 $60

Not quite as old and does work, burn times still seem to be accurate but digital fuel gauge doesn't read correctly. Does mount handle bar, but only have helmet mount. 2.5hr charge, burn times: 15w=1:45, 10w=2:25, 6w=3:00.
web.jpg

zip

PM sent. By the way, when the fuel gauge gets Koo Koo, let the light drain all the way down and then charge it up again. Says that in the owners manual. Once I did it and it worked.

Top Bottom