Spoke-N-Nerds Podcast Thread

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
So ya got in Bloom County - which is the best strip of all time.
Since nerdville lives, ie ^^^Far Side, it should also include that everyday dude
who was there for the transition to the information age, and esp apropos for today's situ.

My man Dilbert

1584713719687.png

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Also of reference:

The trails at the old Launch Bike Park are still open at Spring Mountain in Schwenksville, PA. There's a group of dedicated trail builders that maintain the 10+ downhill trails there. We'd love to have some NJ folks out on the mountain! Requirement for riding is to sign up for a FREE pass at Bike Reg. (It's a landowner requirement, but also shows the just owners how vibrant to local MTB scene is. I'd also be happy to give a tour to anyone who wants one.

Link:

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Due to the climbing gym being closed, I have actually started to do pull-ups, pushups, and sit-ups at home. 20 pushups is the most i've been able to do in a set, and I'm only doing one set so far. I guess I have a long way to go. Although pull-ups are probably more valuable to me anyway, assuming I'm ever able to go climbing again.

I'm always down to ride longer, but it's also easy to convince me to cut it short when I know there is delicious beer waiting for me at the end. I also know going in roughly how long the ride is gonna be when I'm riding with others, so it's no big deal. I can always do a pre or post ride, or do a big ride the day before or after. And keep in mind that I usually do 2-3 hours rides, so it's not like I'm out there doing 8+ hour rides every week. I do that just often enough to make sure I can keep doing them.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Had to do a road trip today, so I binged on 42 & 43.
Good stuff. Keep ‘em coming.
I knew the Harrison thing (thanks for correcting @UtahJoe), both Harrisons are deep in my family tree.
Figures one on mine would die in office for not wearing a coat to his inauguration.
But the word is the crowd was massive. Lol.

I had other points, but left them on the road somewhere.

Top Bottom