SpectaCross at the NJ State Fair!! With UNICYCLE JOUSTING!!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Cyclocross, Observed Trials, and Unicycle Jousting? All at the NJ State Fair in July!! This event seems super-cool with 2-days of racing and multiple heats and classes it's possible to do like 4 races in a day!! Plus Biketrials and Unicycle Jousting? I'm going to compete in all 3!!

IT'S GONNA BE SICK!!

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=7612

-Jim.

It's a ways away, but I'd love to stay up there and really enjoy the whole scene. Looks cool as hell.

sounds like a circus act

Considering that it is during the Sussex County Fair...It likely will be a circus act. Shouldn't they be paying us to perform?

Don't be surprised if twin brothers from the Kazakhstan compete in the final round of the joust wearing matching leotards.

I have lots of protective body armor and full face helmet if anybody needs to borrow it for that competitive edge. :D

Early Cross season

Call me crazy, but I can smell cross season in the air. I better go order some new tubulars. :D

Ken took the jousting out. He said something about having a hard time getting insurance to cover it. I'm sure!! There's still gonna be 3 days of 'cross racing!!

-Jim.

Shit, I have tickets for All Points West that Saturday.:mad:

Too many cool things to do at once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom