Specialized's Stumpjumper 2013 FSR Comp Carbon 29er - MED $2000

njkayaker

Location Sparta NJ. Bike is in great shape. Reason selling - Picked up a new ride.

FACTORY DESCRIPTION

Specialized's Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 29er is a stiff, light, and agile trail bike. A carbon main frame is mated to an aluminum rear triangle housing the legendary FSR suspension system for super efficient climbing, while the 130mm of buttery travel front and rear lets you attack the descents with unmatched voracity. Fox supplies the shock and fork - and they're both tunable to the trail and your riding style. To keep you railing it, the Comp features 29-inch Roval wheels, a flawless SRAM 2x10 drivetrain and powerful Avid Elixir discs that stop strong in even the nastiest conditions. Plus, you get a whole spread of Specialized's stellar components, too.

FRAME & FORK

Frame Construction:

Frame Tubing Material:

Fork Brand & Model:

Fork Material: Fox Float 32 CTD EVO 29 130mm

Front Shock:

Rear Shock: Fox Float CTD Evolution

WHEELS

Hubs:

Rims: Roval 29

Tires:

Spoke Brand:

Spoke Nipples:

Wheels:

COMPONENTS

Component Group:

Front Derailleur:

Rear Derailleur:

Brakeset:

Shift Levers:

Crankset: SRAM S1250 36/24t

Pedals: Nylon platform

Bottom Bracket: 68mm English

BB Shell Width:

Rear Cogs:

Chain:

Seatpost: alloy

Saddle:

Handlebar:

Extensions:

Handlebar Stem:

Headset: 1 1/8" Top 1.5" Bottom

Attachments

• FSR1.JPG
    FSR1.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 23
Make me an offer and I'll consider it. maybe you should come check it out before thinking it isn't worth what I am asking. it's hard to even buy a carbon frame by itself for that price. The bike was taken excellent car of. front shock was rebuilt by FOX and is like new. Wheels were completely rebuilt recently and all spokes replaced under warranty. tires are almost new and has great rubber. entire bike was serviced recently by Sussex bike. come check it out.

Back
Top Bottom