Specialized SJ comp carbon fattie 650b

Supermoto

I was looking at one at Hilltop cycles, very cool bike. If I wasn't riding a full suspension fatty, I would have one of these or the scott genius LT

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm riding one out in moab right now. It is super fun, but I need to ride one on some trails I know for a better comparison. It doesn't feel heavy or sluggish to me, but I'm used to a 32ish pound 29er.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got back Monday and went for a ride last night, and I had trouble riding my regular 29er full suspension. It took two hours for me to feel the least bit comfortable and have it not feel like a cross bike. The 6Fattie felt like riding a 29er with bigger volume tires, and I have zero interest in regular 29 inch bikes now. I'll likely be putting my 6 month old Yeti SB-95 up for sale in the near future.

skyrokz

I got back Monday and went for a ride last night, and I had trouble riding my regular 29er full suspension. It took two hours for me to feel the least bit comfortable and have it not feel like a cross bike. The 6Fattie felt like riding a 29er with bigger volume tires, and I have zero interest in regular 29 inch bikes now. I'll likely be putting my 6 month old Yeti SB-95 up for sale in the near future.
I felt the same way after converting my specialized enduro to 27.5 plus, the 6fattie @jimvreeland 's shop got me into it. Such an awesome ride.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Should I sell my Retrotec?

Top Bottom