Specialized shoe size ???

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I’m a 45 in Shimano shoes, which according to their chart is 10.5 US.

I’m looking to buy the Specialized 2FO shoes but their chart says the 45 are 11.5 US.

I am a US 10.5. Anyone have the 2FO that can help me here?

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Sure. I wear 2FO's in a 46 and I'm an 11.5. Since that should really mean nothing to you, I'd say try them on first.

jdgang

I have had Shimano, Specialized and Bontrager shoes that are all the exactly same size 43. and for full disclosure I only buy them because I have wide feet and when I do get the correct shoes I get 42.5 wide for both Shimano and Bontrager

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have the 2fo flat shoes and I recommend trying them on first if possible. They have a weird shape and feel compared to 5.10 freeriders .

JonF

Do this:

Forget about US and EU sizing numbers, they're too coarse a measurement and subject to being skewed by whatever they want to call a 11, 12, 13, etc. Most any legit shoe mfr will tell you the actual length measurement (in CM) of the shoe. Look online for a site that explains how to trace your foot but essentially you put your foot on a piece of paper a certain way and make an accurate tracing of it. Measure the length and you have your actual, universal, irrefutable foot size. Then look on whatever shoe chart you're eyeballing and choose the one that actually matches that value, not whatever arbitrary size they assign to it. You may even find that you have one foot larger than the other and have to buy a size up to accommodate.

I've had so much better luck shoe shopping like this and have also bought a new pair of the new 2FO canvas flat shoes without having tried them on and they fit spot on. Most shoes i fall into a 48/49 or whatever but can never tell since i cant try them on anywhere. Buying based on CM makes it easy. If you're a 'tweener, buy both and send the ones that don't fit back.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I have the 2fo flat shoes and I recommend trying them on first if possible. They have a weird shape and feel compared to 5.10 freeriders .
Yeah this is going to be a Christmas gift from the wife. If they don’t fit or feel like shit, I’ll send them back.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
In case anyone is curious, the Specialized 2FO shoe size 45 are NOT the same as Shimano size 45. They are a tad bigger. I wear 10.5 size shoes and these Specialized fit like size 11.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
In case anyone is curious, the Specialized 2FO shoe size 45 are NOT the same as Shimano size 45. They are a tad bigger. I wear 10.5 size shoes and these Specialized fit like size 11.
I found the opposite, I had those and they ran a 1/2 size small

JonF

Like mentioned earlier, measure the actual CM length of your foot. All these companies will tell you exactly what size you are in thier system with the CM measurement. You can even cross reference the charts if you know your size in one brand and not the other.

If you are a 45 in Shimano, that translates to a 28.5 actual CM foot length which probably puts you at a 44.5 (or smaller) in Specialized.

1640619447185.png

1640619470948.png

Top Bottom