Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJphotos

Glad this is an XL so I won't be tempted to buy it lol.
I had an Epic hardtail (their lowest end carbon model) that was an absolute blast to ride around here.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’d buy this if I didn’t already have a Carbon Specialized HT XL which I never ride. :)

For real though, an S works new frame for 2k is silly cheap.

Bikeworks

I’d buy this if I didn’t already have a Carbon Specialized HT XL which I never ride. :)

For real though, an S works new frame for 2k is silly cheap.

Yea, I feel it's a pretty good deal. Sent it to Pro's Closet, I expect an insultingly low offer though. I'll put it up on Pinkbike soon, wanted to give the local scene a chance first.

Bikeworks

Got a question; I just researched the frame, and confirmed on the box stocking label, that this is a 2018 frame (the graphics first tipped me off to do some investigating). AFAIK the frame hasn't changed the last few years, but should I raise a bit of a stink? The frame it replaced was a 2020 for reference.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got a question; I just researched the frame, and confirmed on the box stocking label, that this is a 2018 frame (the graphics first tipped me off to do some investigating). AFAIK the frame hasn't changed the last few years, but should I raise a bit of a stink? The frame it replaced was a 2020 for reference.
Yes, raise hell... get the 2020 frame, but in a medium plz....

Gene

The Dancing Machine
That’s a sexy frame. Being made for an XL frame I am confident my wife will divorce me after purchasing a Pivot Trail 429 last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom