Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad this is an XL so I won't be tempted to buy it lol.
I had an Epic hardtail (their lowest end carbon model) that was an absolute blast to ride around here.

I’d buy this if I didn’t already have a Carbon Specialized HT XL which I never ride. :)

For real though, an S works new frame for 2k is silly cheap.

I’d buy this if I didn’t already have a Carbon Specialized HT XL which I never ride. :)

For real though, an S works new frame for 2k is silly cheap.

Yea, I feel it's a pretty good deal. Sent it to Pro's Closet, I expect an insultingly low offer though. I'll put it up on Pinkbike soon, wanted to give the local scene a chance first.

Got a question; I just researched the frame, and confirmed on the box stocking label, that this is a 2018 frame (the graphics first tipped me off to do some investigating). AFAIK the frame hasn't changed the last few years, but should I raise a bit of a stink? The frame it replaced was a 2020 for reference.

Got a question; I just researched the frame, and confirmed on the box stocking label, that this is a 2018 frame (the graphics first tipped me off to do some investigating). AFAIK the frame hasn't changed the last few years, but should I raise a bit of a stink? The frame it replaced was a 2020 for reference.
Yes, raise hell... get the 2020 frame, but in a medium plz....

That’s a sexy frame. Being made for an XL frame I am confident my wife will divorce me after purchasing a Pivot Trail 429 last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom