Specialized Demo event in NJ this weekend Sept. 1st

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
Hey all,

I just received confirmation from my Specialized rep today regarding a Demo event this weekend.

Specialized Bicycle Components, in conjunction with local dealers Efinger Sporting Goods, High Gear Cyclery, and Jay’s Cycle Center, will hold a demo day this Saturday, September 1st, 2007 at Chimney Rock.

The event will begin at the Newman’s Lane parking lot. We will start at Noon and will run until 5:00PM. Dan, our local rep extraordinaire, will be joined by Wiley, who heads up the Demo trailer. Dan tells me they will have models including the SX Trail, Demo, Epic, Stumpjumper FSR, Enduro FSR, and 29’ers. So that they do not get jealous, he even mentioned they will have something for roadies there, including Roubaix, Tarmac, and SL2 Tarmac models to test ride.

Bikes will be made available on a first come, first serve basis. While the bikes will be equipped with clipless pedals, if you have something other than Shimano, please bring your own. They will swap out pedals for test rides. Please bring helmets, camelbacks, etc. with you. You will be required to have a valid credit card and a valid picture driver’s license with you, as well as sign a liability waiver in order to participate.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at marcc@efingersports.com, or contact one of the shops listed above directly.

So lets cross our fingers for good weather, and head out to hit the trails this Saturday. I hope to see you there!

Marc Cianfrone
Efinger Sporting Goods

Top Bottom